The BC Government is working with ICBC, Ridesharing companies, and taxi companies, to introduce more accessible transportation options. Ridesharing and Bikesharing are a cornerstone of improved transportation and accessibility all over the world.
Participate in the Surrey Hot Topic Dialogue to learn more about:
- Why this is important to businesses
- The current statistics and benefits of Bikesharing
- How Uber, transit improvements, and Bikesharing will improve the economy
Attend this dialogue to hear from our expert panelists to ask the questions you may have.
- Michael van Hemman – Uber Vancouver
- Mia Kohout – Cyclehop
- Meghan Winters – SFU Associate Professor
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Location: Eaglequest Golf Course (7778-152 Street, Surrey BC)
Time: Registration and Breakfast: 7:30am; Program: 8:00-9:00am
Admission: Free, Registration required
To register for this Surrey Hot Topic Dialogue, please click here or call the Surrey Board of Trade at 604-581-7130.
Surrey Now-Leader Community Media
Other sponsorship opportunities available.