The Surrey Board of Trade will focus on Gas Prices as the next Surrey Hot Topic to engage Surrey’s business community.
“We want to understand what policy and education objectives the Surrey Board of Trade needs to focus on as it relates to energy and economic growth,” said Anita Huberman, CEO, Surrey Board of Trade.
Gas prices fluctuate. Why? Attendees will learn and dialogue about the following:
1. What determines the price of gas?
2. How can gas be more affordable?
3. What are other forms of sustainable energy solutions
4. Other transportation solutions
1. Manny Dhillon, Independent Gas Station Operator
2. Morgan Maryk, Vancouver Electric Vehicle Association
3. Blair L. Qualey, President & CEO, New Car Dealers Association of BC
4. Siraz Dalmir, Key Account Manager for Municipalities, Fortis BC
5. Sang Mah, Mitacs British Columbia
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Location: Eaglequest Golf Course (7778-152 Street, Surrey BC)
Time: Registration and Breakfast, 7:30am; Program, 8:00-9:00am
Admission: Free, Registration required
To register for this Surrey Hot Topic Dialogue, please go to www.businessinsurrey.com or call the Surrey Board of Trade at 604-581-7130.
Eaglequest Golf Course
Surrey Now-Leader Community Media