The Surrey Board of Trade is pleased to present the 2nd series of Surrey Entrepreneur Morning Showcase, featuring Surrey business leaders in different industries and business sizes. The event takes place on Friday, May 31 at the Civic Hotel.
Surrey has a vibrant entrepreneurship community. Join us for insightful conversations with established Surrey entrepreneurs and industry experts. Whether you are a new or seasoned entrepreneur, there is still much to learn from them. Let’s learn together!
1. Sandra Christian – Founder and President, Creative Kids Learning Centres
– INDUSTRY: Early Childhood Care
2. Graeme Huguet – General Manager and Owner, My House Design/Build/Team
– INDUSTRY: Renovation, Custom Homes and Home Improvement
3. Raveena Oberoi – Owner, Head Decorator and Pastry Chef, Just Cakes Bakeshop Ltd.
– INDUSTRY: Food and Trade
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Location: Civic Hotel (13475 Central Avenue, Surrey)
Time: Registration and Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.; Program: 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Admission: $40 + Tax (Members); $55 + Tax (General Admission)
For further information, please contact Anita Huberman, CEO, Surrey Board of Trade, at email@example.com or at 604.634.0342.