“The Surrey Board of Trade is pleased to be the first among trade associations in Canada to partner with CyberCatch to deliver support to businesses to meet the new Canadian cyber security compliance standards,” said Anita Huberman, President & CEO, Surrey Board of Trade. “This event with leading experts will help to provide guidance to businesses on what they need to do to protect their workplace and their staff.”
- CAN/CIOSC 104 Baseline Cybersecurity Controls for small and medium-sized businesses: why now?
- Walkthrough of the prescribed 55 cybersecurity controls for SMBs and the benefits.
- How to implement cost-effectively all of the controls and stay safe from cyber threats.
Expert Panel of Speakers:
- Sai Huda, CEO, CyberCatch and Author of the best-seller, Next Level Cybersecurity.
- Anita Huberman, President and CEO, Surrey Board of Trade.
- Brian Edwards, Assistant Commissioner, RCMP and Officer in Charge, Surrey RCMP.
- Andy Kim, VP and CISO, CyberCatch and Former CISO Allstate and Cybersecurity Leader, Citigroup.
- Paul Dadwal, VP, CyberCatch, former Superintendent, RCMP, former leader of Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit in British Columbia.