The Surrey Board of Trade will induct 4 new business leaders and three returning representatives onto their Board of Directors at their 58th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Pre-Summer Celebration on June 16 at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel. Plus, the Surrey Board of Trade will celebrate the incredible work and contributions of Arts Umbrella as they celebrate 10 years in Surrey and the Surrey Strong Initiative. Joining the event after the AGM will be BC Lions Players: Sikh Chungh, Dominique Rhymes, and Marcus Sayles – who will be at the event for autographs, photos and networking.
The Board Director induction will be presided by BC Minister of Labour and MLA Surrey-Newton, Harry Bains. The Surrey Board of Trade will induct 4 new Board Directors and 3 returning Directors for a two-year term:
1. David Bennett, Fortis BC
2. Amrita Bhogal, Sunrise Kitchens Inc.-NEW
3. Rick Mann, Isle of Mann Property Group-NEW
4. John Michener, The Port of Bellingham
5. Raj Sidhu, Colliers International-NEW
6. Jason Tonin, Beedie-NEW
7. Joslyn Young, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
Also for the 2022-2023 term, to be inducted are:
8. Baljit Dhaliwal, Tinker’s Tax & Accounting will serve a 2nd term as Board Chair
9. Rory Morgan, KSW Lawyers will serve as Vice Chair
10. Doug Tennant, UNITI will serve as Immediate Past Chair
The remaining board directors are:
11. Sasha Ramnarine, Remedios and Company
12. Rowena Rizzotti, The Lark Group
13. Dan Reader, Murray Latta Progressive Machine Inc.
14. Mike Spiess, ScotiaBank
15. Roger Steers, RJC Engineers
For further information, please contact
Anita Huberman, President & CEO, Surrey Board of Trade
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604.634.0342.