September 28 – Making Surrey a Prominent Film Industry Destination Event
Surrey has become a prominent figure in the global film industry due to the success of critically acclaimed movies like Deadpool, Elysium, and Honsla Rakh. The Surrey Board of Trade and the International South Asian Film Festival (ISAFF) are hosting a roundtable discussion to explore Surrey’s film assets, identify opportunities for growth, and foster business connections.
1. James Monk, Filming Manager, City of Surrey
2. Jonathan Do, Vice-President, Commercial Financial Services, RBC
3. Nicole Mendes, Vice-President, Scripted Development, Lark Productions
4. Judith Maclnnes, Development Analyst, Canadian Media Fund
5. Richard Raghoo, Co-Founder/Producer, Dada Ibis Media Inc.
September 28, 2023
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Registration will start at 9:00 am, and the program will begin at 9:30 am.
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel (15269 104 Ave, Surrey)