Digital Adoption Resources
Digital Marketing Academy
Entrepreneurs and their teams can build their confidence in social media, e-commerce, and online advertising. 15+ hours of Digital Marketing training prepared by the #1 ranked Digital Strategy agency in Vancouver.
Use promo code SBOT20 for 20% off
Explore the Curriculum
- Introduction to Social Media for Business – In this course you’ll learn how to choose the right social channels, create a social media strategy, develop your brand on social, create a content plan and how to really know your audience.
- Facebook for Business – In this course you’ll learn how to setup a Facebook business account, steps to boost your next Facebook post, how to setup your ad account and ways to optimize your ads for the best results.
- Instagram for Business – In this course you’re going to learn about setting up a business account, sponsored and boosted posts, reading analytics, creating an audience, planning content, influencer marketing and contests & partnerships.
- LinkedIn for Business – In our LinkedIn For Business course, you’re going to learn how to setup your business page, how to run sponsored posts, setting up your first ad, creating audiences in LinkedIn and understanding your ad data.
- Top Marketing Tools for Business – After working with hundreds of clients, we’ve developed a long list of tools that help you get better results, save time and money. We’ll save you months of searching and learning the hard way.
- Building Your First Shopify Ecommerce Store – Is the prospect of moving your store online daunting? We break it down step-by-step and show you how to launch your own Shopify store.
- Running Profitable Google Search Ads – Google Ads are one of the easiest ways to lose money, if you don’t know how to win. The limited space for ads makes it a winner-take-all ad channel that prints money for the winners.
Digital Adoption Grant
As part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, the Government of Canada and Small Business BC have partnered with Digital Main Street to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant to small business owners across British Columbia.
Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with costs related to adopting e-commerce and be supported by a network of e-commerce advisors. Learn more about business eligibility and apply today: sbbc.co/CDAP