Impact Learning Lab
Business education that impacts your bottom line
To ensure your business or organization stays ahead of the competition and embraces the challenges posed by the local and global marketplace. Investment in developing high-level skills within your workforce is key.
Investing in Your Business
Through our business workshops, the owner and the employees of a business or organization will benefit from:
- Learning that can be applied immediately in the workplace.
- Staff with the skills knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions and make timely, informed decisions.
- High-level skills development to meet the needs of the business.
- Flexible and cost-effective workshops to minimize time spent away from the workplace
Surrey Board of Trade Business Workshops will offer owners, management, and employees the opportunity to acquire new skills and enhance their existing work-based experience to give them a competitive edge.
The Surrey Board of Trade’s business and professional development workshops are organized under the following core areas as an ongoing initiative:
- Managing People
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Growth
- Managing Your Business
Impact Learning Lab Schedule
All sessions take place at the Surrey Board of Trade office (101-14439 104 Avenue, Surrey) from 8:00 am – 10:00 am and admission is $35 + tax per person for members and $45 + tax for non-members unless otherwise noted.
To Identify a Topic
If there is a specific topic that you do not see listed below that you are interested in, please email Rhona Doria, Events and Sponsorship Coordinator, at email@example.com
To Facilitate a Learning Lab
Please complete and submit the following documents to Rhona Doria Rhona@businessinsurrey.com:
- Short Biography
Note: Preference will be given to members of The Surrey Board of Trade. Become a member today!
Prospective facilitators are more likely to be selected if they:
- Submit completed proposals and additional required documents
- Match proposed topics to SBOT programming
- Have strong credentials and reputation in the area of expertise
- Their past sessions are consistently well rated
- Proposal submissions are reviewed monthly
- Programming is thereafter scheduled quarterly
- Proposals are considered active for two years from the date of submission
- Only selected facilitator proposals will be contacted for scheduling
Benefits of Facilitating an Impact Learning Lab
- Build your speaking and professional portfolio
- Submit articles for consideration to the (Surrey Business News)
- Network with Surrey Board of Trade members and the Surrey Business community
- Engage in a collaborative learning experience in which both speakers and participants benefit
Note: The Surrey Board of Trade requests that presenters donate their time and expertise. Facilitators will not receive financial compensation.
Learning Lab Recordings
An Introduction to the Workforce Reset Playbook for Employers
How To Position Your Brand To Be The Best So You Can Thrive in Any Economy
Boost Your Online Presence
Government Funding To Assist Staff in Overcoming Work Barriers
Selling in Times of Uncertainty
How to Rapidly Grow Your Business By Serving Not Selling
How To Succeed at Selling Remotely
Lights, Camera, Action! How To Be A Zoom Master!
Caregiving Versus Work: How Do You Balance Both?
Small Business BC Webinars
The Surrey Board of Trade is a partner of Small Business BC and is pleased to be one of their delivery locations.