Trade Missions & Expos
NEW: ITALY TRIP Organized by the Surrey Board of Trade October 25-November 1, 2022
The Surrey Board of Trade is asking you and your network to consider booking our first-class trip to Italy from October 25 to November 1, 2022. This trip is focused on tourism activities, but if you are looking to schedule business meetings in Rome, you can do so by request. The price for this trip is $3,699 per person. Let’s return to travel safely – and with the Surrey Board of Trade international travel partner, Aventura World, which organizes global trips for chambers of commerce/boards of trade, your experience will be memorable and comfortable.
Download the trip brochure and fillable form HERE.
For more information on the trip, click HERE.
- Round Trip Air Transportation – Air transportation from Vancouver.
- First-class Accommodations – Hotel accommodations for 6 nights.
- Superb Cuisine – 8 included meals consisting of 6 buffet breakfasts and 2 dinners.
- Sightseeing Tour Program – Sightseeing – including local guide and all entrance fees as follows: walking tour of Sorrento, full-day tour of Amalfi Coast – Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, and tour of Pompeii. Optional tours available.
- Cultural Discovery Series – Our program encompasses cultural connections, iIn-depth learning on the local economy and social systems, and interaction with locals such as learning about wood craftsmanship and the traditions and secrets behind “limoncello” production.
- Professional Tour Director – Assistance of a professional tour director for the entire length of the tour upon arrival in Rome.
- Deluxe Motorcoaches – Touring by private deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Baggage Handling and Transfers – Baggage handling for one piece of checked luggage outside of the airport.
RESERVE ONLINE at www.aventuraworld.com/booking. Group Booking Code is: OWHGUF
On February 18 Information Session, registrants had the opportunity to hear from Aventura World and the Surrey Board of Trade on our Italy Trip in the Fall of 2022. At the information session, details were provided about the trip and how you will experience one of the world’s most-loved destinations where history, culture, gastronomy, fashion, and business intersect.
Please note that the Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with Aventura World in offering this trip. We have done the due diligence (and will continue to do so) of inquiring and communicating current travel policies that we have to adhere to for international travel from Canada. We as a Board of Trade are sensitive to the fact that some of you receiving this message might find the offer badly timed, while some of you would welcome it as a refreshing change. We honor both perspectives and welcome appreciation and criticism alike.