Become a Member
- Join a network of close to 6,000 member contacts in Surrey and Lower Mainland
- Extensive membership with 30% outside of Surrey
- Ongoing networking opportunities to build business connections (over 100 events a year)
- Increased exposure for your business
- Significant cost-saving benefits for members
- Hear from distinguished speakers
- Government advocacy/lobbying at all three levels of government
- Business marketing opportunities
- Business training and education opportunities
- Participation in Global Trips to establish international connections
- International Trade Centre to help you grow internationally
- Take advantage of economic opportunities created
- Help build Surrey with business attraction – helping create positive change
- And so much more!
- Starting from just $365 per year*
Please review our Benefits Menu for a general overview of the many benefits you can receive!
Joining the Surrey Board of Trade just takes a few minutes of your time!
We offer two convenient methods of registration. You may apply online or submit a pdf of your application to us directly via e-mail, fax, or post.
Connect With Employers – Expand Your Business-Networks.
Students can join the Surrey Board of Trade and receive value-added privileges. The benefits of full membership will not be realized, however, connecting with Surrey’s business community and having access to information are both valuable tools. Students must show a valid student ID card.
- Member pricing and access to events
- Distinguished speakers
- Networking events
- Training and education
- Plus much more!
“Surrey Board of Trade truly brings value to your business whether you are a business owner yourself or just an employee of a business. I’m grateful for the staff and all working at the board to make Surrey a great place to do business. Bravo!”
Richard Earles, Dominion Lending Centres – Valley Financial Specialists
“I have been a member of the Surrey Board of Trade since my business opened in early 2018. My membership has been invaluable to me as I have participated in multiple events including business networking receptions, training sessions, and the Summer Sizzle series. The SBOT provides opportunities a small business would not have access to. A membership makes it possible for an owner to be encouraged and inspired long after their business’s doors first open. I encourage anyone starting a business in Surrey to make SBOT membership a priority.”
Sue Hodson, LIVE WELL Exercise Clinic Guildford
“The biggest benefit from joining the SBOT has been connecting with other businesses in Surrey. The SBOT has supported us by providing networking events where we have direct contact to build connections and relationships with potential customers. Every event that we have attended has been very well organized and lots of fun! I highly recommend becoming an active member of the SBOT.”
Rob Mackay, Big Star Sandwich – Surrey Central
*Does not include Admin Fee of $60 plus tax for new memberships