Become a Member
- Join a network close to 3,000 businesses and 6,000 member contacts in Surrey and Lower Mainland
- Extensive membership with 30% outside of Surrey
- Ongoing networking opportunities to build business connections (over 100 events a year)
- Increased exposure for your business
- Significant cost-saving benefits for members
- Hear from distinguished speakers
- Government advocacy/lobbying at all three levels of government
- Business marketing opportunities
- Business training and education opportunities
- Participation in Global Trips to establish international connections
- International Trade Centre to help you grow internationally
- Take advantage of economic opportunities created
- Help build Surrey with business attraction – helping create positive change
- And so much more!
- Starting from just $350 per year
Joining the Surrey Board of Trade just takes a few minutes of your time!
We offer two convenient methods of registration. You may apply online or submit a pdf of your application to us directly via e-mail, fax or post.
Connect With Employers – Expand Your Business-Networks.
Students can join the Surrey Board of Trade and receive value added privileges. The benefits of full membership will not be realized, however, connecting with Surrey’s business community and having access to information are both valuable tools. Students must show a valid student ID card.
- Member pricing and access to an average of 2 free networking events per month
- Distinguished speakers
- Networking events
- Training and education
- Plus much more!
“I spent 21 years in Parliament and ran seven different departments. I didn’t always like what I heard from Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade but I knew that the advice they gave was invaluable. When elected officials listen to the businesses that invest in communities, employ people and provide a major portion of the tax base, they make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes. Everyone benefits. Of the 450 Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade in our network, none works harder or contributes more constructively to public policy nationally, provincially, and locally than the Surrey Board of Trade. They are truly first-rate.”
Perrin Beatty, President and CEO, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
“I have been involved with the SBOT for 8 years as a member, as a Director, and now as a Development & Land Use team committee member. I have also had the privilege of chairing the SBOT Golf Tournament for the past 3 years. The SBOT has opened up so many doors for me, both business and personal, that I never would have had, had I not been involved. Once becoming a small business owner for the first time, I was able to connect with fellow members and get all my health care covered at an extremely great price. I would recommend the SBOT no matter how big or small the networking possibilities are endless!”
Steve Stew, SCS Consulting
“The biggest benefit from joining the SBOT has been connecting with other businesses in Surrey. The SBOT has supported us by providing networking events where we have direct contact to build connections and relationships with potential customers. Every event that we have attended has been very well organized and lots of fun! I highly recommend becoming an active member of the SBOT.”
Rob Mackay, Big Star Sandwich – Surrey Central