The Surrey Board of Trade is proud to provide its members with exclusive benefits. Surrey Board of Trade members are eligible for special discounts from fellow members.
- Contacts with business and political leaders, creating a strong local, provincial and federal economy.
- Involved in promoting the community (branding Surrey)
- Opportunity to serve on an advocacy team
- Surrey Board of Trade becomes your “hidden employee” working on issues for you
- Over 100 events a year (specialized networking programs); member pricing on all SBOT events
- Networking events included in membership – minimum 2 every month
- Training – Education
- Opportunity to serve on an Event Team
Business Resources and Support
- Business Name Registration (nominal fee applies)
- Use of SBoT Conference Room (nominal fee applies)
- Small Business Resource Guide
- Government Business Opportunities
- Worksafe BC Emergency Response Toolkit
Communication, Promotion & Marketing
- Flyer inserts and advertising (Business in Surrey newspaper) (fees vary
- Advertising in Membership Directory (member pricing) – Listing in Membership Directory
- Awards – Recognition – Profile
- Surrey Regional Request for Proposal Page
- Logo Usage (SBoT logo) on member website and communication material for added credibility
- Ribbon cutting and press releases
- Sponsorship (a unique form of advertising) (various levels/fees
- Website advertising (nominal fee applies) and business directory listing
- Enhanced Web Listing (nominal fee applies)
- Email blasts to membership (nominal fee applies)
- Advertising in Member-to-Member Deals Directory (nominal fee applies) – Free listing in M2M Deals Directory
- JoyTV TV spots (nominal fee applies)
Cost Saving Benefits
- Airport parking – YVR (Vancouver)
- Innovative payroll services with preferred rates
- Gas discount cards for National Brands
- Group Insurance Plan
- Merchant (credit card) discounts – VISA, MasterCard, Interact, Point of Sale terminals
- Partners-In-Marketing Program – Marketing Services
- Special Pricing for Sports & Entertainment
- Copy & Print Discounts
- American Express Card Incentives
- Courier Service Discounts
- Travel & Hotel Discounts
- HUB Cycling bike discounts
- Export Documentation (nominal fee applies)
- International Connections – Business delegations, business matching with foreign business delegations
- Roundtable discussions with Ambassadors, Trade Consuls and Trade Ministers
- Global trip discounts and opportunities
We have partnered with several organizations in order to bring our members special opportunities and exclusive savings. The following list highlights our current benefit partners.
Please note that all partners listed below may contact Surrey Board of Trade members.
ADR Institute of British Columbia (ADRBC)
The Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with the ADRBC to develop the SBOT Dispute Resolution Program.
As a member of The Surrey Board of Trade, you can quickly resolve disputes with low cost Arbitration &/or Mediation services.
Designed for disputes with claim values less than $50,000 this program is ideal as a means to resolve commercial, business or workplace issues at reasonable fixed SBOT program rates.
To learn more about using this program as a faster, easier pathway to resolving disputes outside of litigation, visit https://adrbc.com/SBOTRoster
For more information, please contact the ADRBC office at 604-736-6614 or email@example.com.
American Express custom payment solutions help you manage your company expenses and enjoy significant cost savings over manual cheques or other forms of payment.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of SBOT with rewards from American Express!
Here are some ways American Express can help your business:
· Off-Balance Sheet Short Term Financing
· No interest float for up to 60 days
· Cash Flow –Maintain your resources for large capital expenditures for other business expenses by floating expenses on Amex
· Alternative source of credit. No need to draw down on existing lines of credit.
· Membership Reward Points. The best return in the business! Convert every invoice into a reward for your business or you personally.
· Bonus – Amex can complement your B2B sales efforts by helping you acquire new business or grow your existing sales.
To get details on the program, please visit:
All Surrey Board of Trade Members will receive a discounted ticket rate for all 2019 regular season home games. Come out to BC Place and enjoy hard-hitting non-stop BC Lions action. To take advantage of this special offer please click HERE and enter the promo code: SBOT.
Looking to wear your PRIDE on your sleeve at BC Place during the 2019 season. As a special offer to Surrey Board of Trade members, you can gear up for BC Lions game day with a special 10% off ALL merchandise through our online store. Simply click here and on your purchase, enter the special promo savings code: SBTRADE10
CIRA, the non-profit that runs the .CA web domain, is providing a hands-off service for Surrey Board of Trade members, where you register your employees for year-round cybersecurity training.
It is now more important than ever to remain vigilant against phishing scams and other malicious cyber attacks. No business is too small to be targeted by cyberattacks, and the impact can be devastating to your business, such as your IT systems being locked or your financial information being stolen.
Most data breaches start with employees accidentally clicking on bad emails, but the solution is pretty straightforward: cybersecurity awareness training. Think of it like WHMIS training, but for the dangers of the internet.
All you have to do is register and add your staff. A CIRA representative will help you understand your cyber risks and how this service works.
Visit https://calendly.com/cira-bot/surrey to setup a meeting.
Group Insurance Plan
Brought to you through S + F Group Benefits Inc., this plan takes advantage of the membership in Boards of Trade/Chambers of Commerce across Canada to offer some of the best rates around for group insurance for small business. They serve companies that have 1-50 employees.
3.5 cents/litre discount for members on the pump prices of fuel.
Imperial Oil is pleased to offer the opportunity for employees of Surrey Board of Trade member businesses to enroll in the Esso Business Card program. This program offers a rebate of 3.5 cents per litre on fuel purchases at over 1,850 Esso stations across Canada!
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with First Data Canada, a leader in the payments industry, to help your business Sell More and Save More. All member are provided exclusive low rates on merchant services; low credit and debit card processing costs, ecommerce tools, mobile payment apps, and a user-friendly online reporting tool to support and grow your business.
Does your business accept Credit/Debit card payments?
Clover, a First Data Company (NASDAQ: FISV), is the fastest-growing established payments and point-of-sale platform, with more than 1.5 million devices shipped globally.
First Data provides simple, affordable, and transparent pricing. If we cannot beat a member’s current processing fees, the member will earn a $1,000 Visa ® gift card 1 . For a limited time, we are offering members a $300 rebate to switch their payment processing to First Data 1.
In addition, First Data has partnered with Ecwid (e-commerce platform) to help businesses sell online. Currently, Ecwid is offering 3 months free!
For more information, contact us at 1-888-265-4117 or visit www.firstdata.com/clover-canada
Freightcom provides a shipping solution that automates the shipping process for small to medium-sized businesses all over Canada.
Surrey Board of Trade members save up to 75% with Freightcom’s selection of worldwide carriers!
UPS, DHL, FedEx and many more!
Sign up for a free Freightcom account and see the benefits that can improve your customers’ shopping experience and reduce your bottom line.
Grand & Toy
Specialized program extends more choices and deeper savings. Through the purchasing power of the Board of Trade, we are able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all qualified members.
Receive up to 25% off over 7,500 quality office products including; office supplies, technology, furniture, cleaning, break room, print and promotional products. Experience the value by shopping at Grand & Toy today.
For more information, please contact Brad Tilley at BradTilley@grandandtoy.com
Hubcaps Branding has partnered with the Surrey Board of Trade to donate 300 – 3S Built-in Microporous Filter-Film Masks to Surrey Board of Trade members.
Hubcaps Branding is very excited to have this opportunity to support the local community! To apply, please go to www.hubcapsbranding.com and fill out the online form.
(Limited quantity. First come first serve basis. Max. 5 masks for each company).
Every day Kubera helps clients move millions of dollars in-store, online and on mobile phones for companies across North America. Kubera’s team of experts can advise you on the best way to securely and reliably accept payments.
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with Kubera Payments, in order to give you preferential processing rates, payment security consulting, integration support and more.
SBOT members can see the following advantages when working with Kubera:
– Excellent payments hardware
– Fewer terminal and hardware issues
– Industry leading reporting capabilities
– Increased support from our local team of experts (augmenting 24-7-365 processor support)
– Increased profits through lower processing fees
– Web development services
– Local support
Please visit: https://kuberapayments.com/sbot/
If you have any questions about this updated benefit offering please don’t hesitate to contact Chris Browes, the BC based dedicated relationship manager for the Kubera / SBOT member benefit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-484-9278.
SBOT Travel Discount Program
SBOT is pleased to offer an exclusive worldwide travel discount service to our members. Savings may exceed 50%, and average 10-20% below-market on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world.
Save time and money. Let us negotiate the best deals and comparison price for you.
Any hotel, any car, anywhere, anytime.
Members can access the deal under ‘Links’ in the sidebar of their Member Information Centre.
You can count on Manco HR when it comes to hiring, managing, and recruitment. We can help you with both temporary and permanent positions depending on your business requirements.
Talk to us today and get reliable, highly productive, cost-effective staffing solutions custom designed for your business needs. Want to know more?
Heading for the Vancouver International Airport and thinking about using Park’N Fly services for the first time? Take advantage of a member benefit of two complimentary days parking. From then on, prove you’re a member and get a substantial discount for belonging to the Surrey Board of Trade.
Interested in free parking? You can now earn free parking stays when you stay at Park’N Fly. Simply by joining the Park’N Fly Rewards program, you can start earning points towards free parking days. There’s no cost to join and it’s simple and easy to enroll. Parking at Park’N Fly has never been better!
Payworks is a leading expert in the field of total workforce management solutions, providing innovative cloud-based solutions for Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Time and Absence Management to more than 20,000 businesses across Canada. Surrey Board of Trade members are entitled to exclusive discounted pricing with Payworks.
We understand the unique requirements of Chamber members and have developed solutions specifically tailored to this market. Our service team is 100% committed to Chamber clients and provides a world-class service experience.
Members of the Surrey Board of Trade are entitled to exclusive discounted pricing with Payworks. Choose our Go-Green paperless payroll option to get an additional discount when there is no delivery of reports or pay statements from Payworks.
For a custom quote or more information, please contact Cassie Hamer at email@example.com or 604.460.2862 Ext.1130
The Surrey Board of Trade (SBOT) has partnered with Peninsula Canada who is the globally trusted provider of employment relations and HR services.
Peninsula Canada provides comprehensive around-the-clock advice and support that’s custom-tailored to each and every business.
Our services are affordable at a fixed monthly rate. With our handpicked team of HR experts, you can shift your focus with ease knowing that your employment matters are in the right hands. It’s more time for you to focus on what you do best: growing your business.
If you have any further questions, please contact Pierre Bourbonnais at (604) 351 1645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . It’s in your favour to speak with a consultant to ensure that all your obligations as an employer are met.
As part of our partnership with SBOT we are offering a 5% discount to all members.
Peninsula Canada is the big company backup that’s right at your fingertips. We’ve got you covered.
Surrey Board of Trade members can save with Pragmatic’s large suite of communication solutions! Involved in every element of modern business collaboration, Pragmatic strives to offer complete communication solutions to our customers.
From audio conferencing to cloud video, our aim is to make it simpler and more cost-effective to connect with colleagues and clients across the globe. Pragmatic has been working to connect people and organizations for over 10 years.
Surrey Board of Trade members enjoy a savings of at LEAST 25% off their current audio conferencing rate.
Additional benefits include:
• 24/7 customer support (live answer times of 20 seconds or less)
• Dedicated Account Executive
• Customer care self-serve web portal
• Customizable billing
• Per second billing
• Integrated audio/web conferencing
• Free recordings and emailed invoices
• No contracts, commitments or monthly minimums!
In addition to audio conferencing, the Pragmatic portfolio offers a sliding scale of collaboration solutions, including:
• Web conferencing (Pragmatic’s Web Pro and Adobe Connect)
• Cloud video conferencing (including Blue Jeans and RP1Cloud)
• Conferencing hardware consulting and sales
We are conferencing experts, here to simplify, educate, and save you money! Contact your dedicated account rep today!
Surrey Board of Trade presents PressReader: The world’s largest all-you-can-read newspapers and magazines platform.
Through the new partnership with PressReader, Surrey Board of Trade delivers unlimited access to thousands of newspapers and magazines to its members.
A collaboration perfect for businesses looking to enhance their corporate culture, improve market insight, and better distribute their content at a local and global level.
As leaders in your respective industries, PressReader doubles up as a business resource tool and a benefit for employees fostering an environment for better engagement and collaboration around the topics important to you.
PressReader offers your business
* Unlimited access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
* Keyword search tool to keep you informed and up-to-date
* Topic alerts delivered directly to your inbox on topics you care about
* Exclusive executive accounts for C-Level staff
* Instant translation in up to 18 different languages
With the Shell Fleet Card™, Surrey Board of Trade members receive exclusive access to fuel saving of up to 6₵ off each litre, Air Miles Reward Miles, access to 1,350+ Shell stations accross Canada, discounts on oil changes, and more.
(Terms & Conditions Apply)
For more information on the Shell Fleet Navigator program, please contact:
Shaw Communications Inc.
Surrey Board of Trade members receive exclusive offerings from Shaw Business. As the Surrey Board of Trade supports businesses with economic recovery, government advocacy, and business connections, we are happy to announce an exclusive partnership from Shaw Communications Inc. only for members.
As a key service provider within our community, Shaw is monitoring its networks and systems closely, increasing upload ‘in the home’ with quick and easy self-connect instructions. As contact centers remain ready to respond, we are here to help you.
We know that the needs in all of your businesses are changing rapidly. As many organizations move to a work-from-home program we are here to get you connected. Shaw’s local team of advisors can provide you with technology recommendations, flexible options, and fast response.
We understand that two of the biggest concerns these days are:
- How can my business/organization save money?
How can my company be in the best possible position to do business under these changing times?
Shaw has a number of collaborative solutions to help keep your employees and business connected and secure.
- As an SBOT member and an existing Shaw Residential customer, Shaw can take a look at your current services and provide you with recommended solutions to meet your financial and business needs.
- As an SBOT member, if your residential services are currently with another service provider, Shaw can customize a business service plan for your work-from-home environment to help you save money while having the best in class services to meet your business needs.
- Whether your business is still up and running or temporarily shut down, Shaw can provide you with a number of flexible business options, that will help ensure you sustain your current working environment and prepare you for “Back-To-Business” when restrictions around COVID-19 start to lift.
SBOT & Shaw understand your business connectivity is critical, which is why we want to ensure your needs are met. Shaw has the ability to increase your remote user’s bandwidth while providing flexible payment solutions with manageable contract terms.
If you are interested in learning more about these solutions, please contact Pascal Rollmann at email@example.com.
Shaw will require the following information:
Contact Phone number:
Contact Email Address:
Upon receiving this information, Shaw will assign one of its Business Sales Consultants (BSC), and their corresponding Manager to the organization, as Account Managers. This will be your assigned account team, who will assess your organization’s current situation and make recommendations as to what services best suit your current business needs.
Staples Copy & Print
With the growing partnership between Staples and Surrey Board of Trade, we at Staples, are able to introduce an exclusive pricing structure for all Surrey Board of Trade members who shop at our Staples Copy and Print Centres. These instant discounts are available only on the presentation of the Staples Copy Card, which have been distributed to all members recently. Do not have one?
We have 4 stores in Surrey and have over 320 national locations to choose from. Have a digital file? Then for your convenience you can order online, staplescopyandprint.ca and pick up at ANY Staples location in Canada, at no additional charge. The discount will be applied upon pick up. Think about all your invoicing at one location, but your national sales teams able to pick up anywhere. Click here to read more about Staples Copy and Print Centres.
Enjoy the discount at our Copy and Print Centres, and reap the benefits of membership with the Surrey Board of Trade.
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with TELUS Business, to provide your business big savings on:
- Peace of Mind™ for Business plans
- TELUS Secure Business
- TELUS Business Connect
Let us show you the many ways it pays to be part of the Surrey Board of Trade. This program is available to Members and their employees.
You can count on The Co-operators Group Home Insurance program to provide dependable coverage, preferred rates and a personal level of service you will truly appreciate. Take advantage of the discounts and savings available through our partnership with The Surrey Board of Trade. We provide coverage tailored to you.
We understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to insurance, we make it easy to choose the right coverage for what matters the most. Take a closer look at just a few of our many features and benefits that may be of special interest to you.
Enjoy the convenience. Call and speak to our award-winning team of over 200 licensed insurance experts. Get quotes securely online, select e-policy delivery and manage or view your policy with Online Services.
Exclusive group discounts. Members receive preferred rates and access to exclusive discounts upon joining our program.
CustomerPerks.® Provides Home insurance clients with access to hundreds of discounts from leading brand name companies and local shops through an easy-to-use web portal. Whether you prefer tickets, dining, shoes or travel, there’s something for everyone.
Get a quote for your chance to win! Call us or get an online quote today for your chance to win $25,000 PLUS 64 prizes of $500!† Already a client? You’re automatically entered!
The Percy Group
The Percy Group provides business advisory and coaching services to help business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the chaos, build better businesses, and achieve 2X – 5X cash flow and profit improvements.
All Surrey Board of Trade members receive an exclusive 15% discount on all our business coaching programs and services.
Reap the benefits of being a member of SBOT with business coaching that provides real-world solutions and drives bottom-line results:
Here are some ways The Percy Group can help your business:
- Learn post-pandemic growth strategies with your SBOT peers in our Group Zoom Coaching Program (Coming Soon – Get Early Notification).
- Improve your cash flow with our business coaching programs.
- Increase your profitability with our problem-solving workshops.
- Get practical tips, tactics, techniques, and templates that you can apply.
- Learn a proven step-by-step method to increase cash flow and profit.
- Reduce your risk with our Money Back Guarantee.
- Accelerate your learning with our blended (online and one-on-one coaching) program.
- Free, high-quality content to subscribers of The Percy Group weekly newsletter: Growth By Design.
To get more details on how we can help you, please visit: www.percygroup.ca.
Make the most out of your Surrey Board of Trade membership and take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with the UPS Members Benefit Program. We’re excited to share this opportunity with you and enhance our members’ savings through UPS. See how you’ll save:
Small Package Services:
- 50% off shipments within Canada
- 50% off shipments to the U.S.
- 50% off shipments to worldwide destinations
- 50% off imports into Canada
- Savings start at 75% off on heavyweight, Less than Truckload shipments (150 lb. +)
– 30% off brokerage entry preparation fees
– FREE Automatic Daily Pickup (Weekly service charge waived)
– FREE UPS On-Call Pickup®
– FREE UPS Access Point® Locations within Canada
– FREE Freight Collect 3rd Party Service (Surcharge waived)
Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services for shipping, tracking and billing drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
The UPS Store®
- With The UPS Store ‘Get More’ card, you receive:
- 10% off printing, packaging, mailbox rentals
- Bonus Aeroplan® miles with every purchase
Put logistics to work for you. You can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. It’s free to sign up and there are no minimum shipping requirements. To enroll and start saving, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. Obtain
Visit: www.membersbenefitprogram.com/SBT of this exclusive offer!
For more information, please contact Brian Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a valued Partner of the Vancouver Canucks, we are pleased to offer exclusive tickets for SBOT members.
With a rich history of 40 years Vancouver Whitecaps FC have been part of the very fabric of soccer in BC from youth development to professional teams.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are proud to offer all members of the Surrey Board of Trade THREE exclusive benefits:
Specially-Priced Full Season Memberships
- Get a reduced rate on all 2019 ‘Caps Club memberships.
Specially-Priced Single Match Tickets
- Applies to all 2019 regular season matches and CCL quarterfinal.
- Please Click Here to purchase your tickets.
Specially-Priced Spring And Summer Skills Camps
- Get early bird rates for all youth skills camps in 2019.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC can also assist Surrey Board of Trade Members with:
- Client Acquisition & Retention
- Staff / Employee Rewards & Group Outings
- Premium and Suite Corporate Hospitality
- Season Tickets & Match Packages
- Youth clinics and soccer camps
- Fundraising opportunities