The Surrey Board of Trade is proud to provide its members with exclusive benefits. Surrey Board of Trade members are eligible for special discounts from fellow members.
- Contacts with business and political leaders, creating a strong local, provincial and federal economy.
- Involved in promoting the community (branding Surrey)
- Opportunity to serve on an advocacy team
- Surrey Board of Trade becomes your “hidden employee” working on issues for you
- Over 100 events a year (specialized networking programs); member pricing on all SBOT events
- Networking events included in membership – minimum 2 every month
- Training – Education
- Opportunity to serve on an Event Team
Business Resources and Support
- Business Name Registration (nominal fee applies)
- Use of SBoT Conference Room (nominal fee applies)
- Small Business Resource Guide
- Government Business Opportunities
- Worksafe BC Emergency Response Toolkit
Communication, Promotion & Marketing
- Flyer inserts and advertising (Business in Surrey newspaper) (fees vary
- Advertising in Membership Directory (member pricing) – Listing in Membership Directory
- Awards – Recognition – Profile
- Surrey Regional Request for Proposal Page
- Logo Usage (SBoT logo) on member website and communication material for added credibility
- Ribbon cutting and press releases
- Sponsorship (a unique form of advertising) (various levels/fees
- Website advertising (nominal fee applies) and business directory listing
- Enhanced Web Listing (nominal fee applies)
- Email blasts to membership (nominal fee applies)
- Advertising in Member-to-Member Deals Directory (nominal fee applies) – Free listing in M2M Deals Directory
- JoyTV TV spots (nominal fee applies)
Cost Saving Benefits
- Airport parking – YVR (Vancouver)
- Innovative payroll services with preferred rates
- Gas discount cards for National Brands
- Group Insurance Plan
- Merchant (credit card) discounts – VISA, MasterCard, Interact, Point of Sale terminals
- Partners-In-Marketing Program – Marketing Services
- Special Pricing for Sports & Entertainment
- Copy & Print Discounts
- American Express Card Incentives
- Courier Service Discounts
- Travel & Hotel Discounts
- HUB Cycling bike discounts
- Export Documentation (nominal fee applies)
- International Connections – Business delegations, business matching with foreign business delegations
- Roundtable discussions with Ambassadors, Trade Consuls and Trade Ministers
- Global trip discounts and opportunities
We have partnered with several organizations in order to bring our members special opportunities and exclusive savings. The following list highlights our current benefit partners.
Please note that all partners listed below may contact Surrey Board of Trade members.
ADR Institute of British Columbia (ADRBC)
The Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with the ADRBC to develop the SBOT Dispute Resolution Program.
As a member of The Surrey Board of Trade, you can quickly resolve disputes with low cost Arbitration &/or Mediation services.
Designed for disputes with claim values less than $50,000, this program is ideal as a means to resolve commercial, business, or workplace issues at reasonable fixed SBOT program rates. The program also typically offers a confidential and faster method of resolving disputes than litigation.
To learn more about using this program as a faster, easier and confidential pathway to resolving disputes outside of litigation, visit https://adrbc.com/resolve-disputes/adrbc-surrey-board-of-trade-dispute-resolution-program/
AIR MILES Incentives®
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with AIR MILES INCENTIVES® – Managed by RMG Loyalty, to help your business increase sales, drive incremental revenue, boost customer spend, stand out from your competition, and more.
AIR MILES INCENTIVES makes it possible for qualified businesses to instantly adopt a proven reward program, by becoming an AIR MILES® Partner*, and reward their customers with Miles to achieve their unique business goals.
Member businesses who qualify and go on to become AIR MILES® Partners will receive preferred SBOT Member pricing.
The AIR MILES® Reward Program has:
– 99% brand recognition across Canada
– Been proven to deliver positive results for hundreds of Partners over 28 years
– More than 11 million Collectors (2/3 of Canadian households)
– Thousands of Partner locations giving AIR MILES® Reward Miles across Canada
– Collectors redeeming for a reward every 3 seconds
Research shows that:
– 69% of consumers say their choice of retailer is influenced by earning loyalty program points
– 66% of consumers will modify where and when they make a purchase to maximize points
– 77% say a loyalty program makes them more likely to keep doing business with a brand
– 58% of consumers modify how much they spend, and 62% modify the brands they purchase, to maximize points
Here are some AIR MILES INCENTIVES Partner results:
– 39% year-over-year sales growth
– Up to 118% increase in the number of transactions
– Up to 59% in average spend per transaction from AIR MILES customers
– 69% increase in net new contracts
– 75% increase in spending during an AIR MILES promotional period
How It Works:
1. We learn your goals and challenges and build a custom program together
2. We train your staff and help you launch your program
3. We provide the tools to promote and manage your program successfully
Plus. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
When you become an AIR MILES INCENTIVES® Partner, you’ll receive ongoing counsel and support from a dedicated Partner Lead. From launch, program design, staff engagement, and more, we are here to guide you to ensure you get the most out of your AIR MILES® Reward Program.
Learn more or get started today!
Partner Lead, AIR MILES INCENTIVES
431-588-4064 | email@example.com
* Qualification required. Some conditions apply. Contact us for complete details.
®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Retail Media Group (RMG) Inc.
American Express custom payment solutions help you manage your company expenses and enjoy significant cost savings over manual cheques or other forms of payment.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of SBOT with rewards from American Express!
Here are some ways American Express can help your business:
· Off-Balance Sheet Short Term Financing
· No interest float for up to 60 days
· Cash Flow –Maintain your resources for large capital expenditures for other business expenses by floating expenses on Amex
· Alternative source of credit. No need to draw down on existing lines of credit.
· Membership Reward Points. The best return in the business! Convert every invoice into a reward for your business or you personally.
· Bonus – Amex can complement your B2B sales efforts by helping you acquire new business or grow your existing sales.
To get details on the program, please visit:
Anova Energy is excited to offer Surrey Board of Trade members discounted green electricity, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs), Carbon Offsets, and Emission Performance Credits (EPCs). These purchases can also contribute to any other company targets such as building certification credits, green branding or simply environmental stewardship.
We at Anova Energy are committed to providing our clients with sustainability solutions to help them thrive in an ever-changing global market. As Canada commits to cut its Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHGs) and promote sustainable economic growth, Anova Energy extends its services to all industries seeking to voluntarily offset their carbon emissions or looking to build their Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability portfolio.
Anova Energy also offers services in electricity and natural gas procurement management, retail energy reviews, energy billing audits, energy consumption data analysis services and related consultation.
The Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with BcPERKS to offer you special rates on their Digital Loyalty Marketing System and Text Reminder System.
BcPERKS helps you navigate the mobile revolution and turn it into an opportunity.
Did you know that 98 percent of all text messages are read?
Did you know that 64 percent of users prefer texting over voice for customer service?
Did you know that when using texting, enterprises experience a 20 percent decrease in customer support calls and a 25 percent increase in customer satisfaction?
BcPERKS is offering special rates for members only. For information on the platform and how it can help you, please see below:
Text Reminder System
Waitlist / COVID Registry system
All Surrey Board of Trade Members will receive a discounted ticket rate for all 2021 season home games. Come out to BC Place and enjoy hard-hitting non-stop BC Lions action. To take advantage of this special offer please click HERE and enter the promo code: SBOT21.
Looking to wear your PRIDE on your sleeve at BC Place during the 2021 season. As a special offer to Surrey Board of Trade members, you can gear up for BC Lions game day with a special 10% off ALL merchandise through our online store. Simply click here and on your purchase, enter the special promo savings code: SBTRADE10
Blue Meta has partnered with SBOT to provide members access to their Digital Marketing Academy for Small Businesses.
Entrepreneurs and their teams can build their confidence in social media, e-commerce, and online advertising. 15+ hours of Digital Marketing training prepared by the #1 ranked Digital Strategy agency in Vancouver.
Visit Digital Marketing Academy for more information.
CapriCMW Insurance Services Ltd.
CapriCMW provides personalized business insurance and custom risk solutions to give you the confidence and freedom to focus on what matters to you.
Surrey Board of Trade members receive business insurance with specialized risk management services to control risk and provide best-in-class price and coverage including strategizing to minimize losses, and future claims and maintain insurance premiums steady on Commercial/General Insurance.
For more information, please contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness featuring She's FIT!
The Surrey Board of Trade is excited to announce a new partnership with Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness and She’s FIT to bring you savings through the Corporate Wellness Program.
Start your fitness journey with a discount on membership rates and a $0 joining fee! For just $10.98 bi-weekly (normally $13.98 bi-weekly) gain access to:
- All Club16 and She’s FIT locations (16 locations including 3 stand-alone She’s FIT);
- Group fitness classes;
- Unlimited tanning;
- Unlimited hydro massage bed;
- Out-of-town guest privileges.
You also have the option to pay in full for 12-months. A one-time fee of $20 for a membership card applies.
This program is available to you and your colleagues, and your significant others so you can get active and healthy together!
For more information, please email email@example.com
CIRA, the non-profit that runs the .CA web domain, is providing a hands-off service for Surrey Board of Trade members, where you register your employees for year-round cybersecurity training.
It is now more important than ever to remain vigilant against phishing scams and other malicious cyber attacks. No business is too small to be targeted by cyberattacks, and the impact can be devastating to your business, such as your IT systems being locked or your financial information being stolen.
Most data breaches start with employees accidentally clicking on bad emails, but the solution is pretty straightforward: cybersecurity awareness training. Think of it like WHMIS training, but for the dangers of the internet.
All you have to do is register and add your staff. A CIRA representative will help you understand your cyber risks and how this service works.
Visit our Calendly page here
to setup a meeting.
Crown Pay Payment Solutions has partnered with the Surrey Board of Trade to provide members access to payment processing and merchant services.
Whether you are looking for Virtual Terminals, Physical Terminals, E-Commerce Services, or Full-Service POS Systems, get started today by finding out how your business can begin processing payments.
Group Insurance Plan
Brought to you through S+F Group Benefits Inc., this plan takes advantage of the membership in Boards of Trade/Chambers of Commerce across Canada to offer some of the best rates around for group insurance for small business. They serve companies that have 1-50 employees.
Long COVID Treatment Health Care Innovation Announced in Surrey for Businesses
The Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic at Healthtech Connex, in partnership with the Surrey Board of Trade and the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan represented by S+F Benefits, have announced a ground-breaking innovation project to help people with protracted COVID-19 symptoms. Many individuals who contracted the virus are still reporting profound fatigue, brain fog, difficulties concentrating, sleep problems, and an inability to tolerate exercise due to cardiac and respiratory symptoms. This has a huge impact on their ability to work productively and enjoy their activities and relationships.
For more information for LONG COVID-19 treatment program, visit www.snpc.tech
To book a consultation, please contact the Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic at 604-424-8280 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A portion of the discounted treatment program designed for the Surrey Board of Trade members can be covered through the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (membership through the Surrey Board of Trade is required). For more information on the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, please contact Jon Wartman email@example.com.
The Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic is also offering 10% off of rehab services to members.
The Surrey Board of Trade and CyberCatch have partnered to support Surrey businesses with solutions to comply with the National Cybersecurity Standard of Canada.
CAN/CIOSC 104 is Canada’s new national standard for baseline cyber security controls for small and medium sized business organizations (SMOs). The Standard was published by Canada’s CIO Strategy Council with support from Standards Council of Canada (SCC) to help SMOs. The national standard is specifically tailored for SMOs and prescribes up to 55 cybersecurity controls to mitigate cyber risk so the SMO can operate successfully in the digital world.
The CAN/CIOSC 104 Compliance Manager is a state-of-the-art cybersecurity SaaS solution, powered by CyberCatch. The solution comprises of a toolset to implement the necessary cybersecurity controls, with the help of a team of industry-leading cybersecurity experts. It also provides training to all employees and automatically and continuously tests controls so the SMO can fix security holes so an attacker cannot exploit and break in and steal data or infect ransomware.
The Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Vulnerabilities Report (SMBVR) revealed that 84% of SMOs in Canada are vulnerable to ‘spoofing’ and can easily be attacked digitally.
For more on CAN/CIOSC 104 Compliance Manager, watch a demo and download a copy of a brochure, visit website.
3.5 cents/litre discount for members on the pump prices of fuel.
Imperial Oil is pleased to offer the opportunity for employees of Surrey Board of Trade member businesses to enroll in the Esso Business Card program. This program offers a rebate of 3.5 cents per litre on fuel purchases at over 1,850 Esso stations across Canada!
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with First Data Canada, a leader in the payments industry, to help your business Sell More and Save More. All member are provided exclusive low rates on merchant services; low credit and debit card processing costs, ecommerce tools, mobile payment apps, and a user-friendly online reporting tool to support and grow your business.
Does your business accept Credit/Debit card payments?
Clover, a First Data Company (NASDAQ: FISV), is the fastest-growing established payments and point-of-sale platform, with more than 1.5 million devices shipped globally.
First Data provides simple, affordable, and transparent pricing. If we cannot beat a member’s current processing fees, the member will earn a $1,000 Visa ® gift card 1 . For a limited time, we are offering members a $300 rebate to switch their payment processing to First Data 1.
In addition, First Data has partnered with Ecwid (e-commerce platform) to help businesses sell online. Currently, Ecwid is offering 3 months free!
For more information, contact us at 1-888-265-4117 or visit www.firstdata.com/clover-canada
Surrey Board of Trade members have access to instants savings and benefits with Freightcom’s selection of worldwide carriers, through the Chambers Shipping Program!
Freightcom Enables You To:
- Receive instant real-time shipping quotes with our pre-negotiated rates. Select from a variety of top tier carriers that provide the best rates for your business.
- Spend less time checking your shipping statuses on multiple carrier sites. View all your data in a centralized location for a seamless Freightcom experience.
- Just click and print! We automatically generate your shipping labels, customs forms, invoices, and all relevant documentation for hassle-free shipping.
- Simplify the shipping process. Schedule multiple pick-ups at once, all in the Freightcom platform.
How It Works:
- Sign up with Chamber Promo Code
- SBOT will provide you with a unique code to sign up.
- Get set up by a Freightcom Representative
- Discuss your shipping preferences and needs with our representative and they will set you up!
- Start Shipping!
- Get discounted rates, book shipments, and schedule pickups!
For more information on the unique SBOT promo code, please contact our Membership Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.634.0348.
Grand & Toy
Specialized program extends more choices and deeper savings. Through the purchasing power of the Board of Trade, we are able to provide a specialized program that extends preferred pricing to all qualified members.
Save over 70% in PPE inventory for Sanitizer and disinfectants, discounted and ready to move. We also have some bundles and kits available. In addition to PPE some other products to consider for a business reopening include:
- Air Purification (washrooms, lunchrooms, breakrooms, and other common areas)
- Office reconfigurations, updated signage, partitioning. How will return to the office change your environment requirements? Collaborative Spaces, Outdoor Areas, Spacing
- Breakroom re-opening (Migration from open pot to single-serve, equipment refreshes, everything individually wrapped)
Also, receive up to 25% off over 7,500 quality office products including; office supplies, technology, furniture, cleaning, break room, print, and promotional products. Experience the value by shopping at Grand & Toy today. For more information, please contact Brad Tilley at 604-360-4093 BradTilley@grandandtoy.com or visit https://www.grandandtoy.com
Every day Kubera helps clients move millions of dollars in-store, online and on mobile phones for companies across North America. Kubera’s team of experts can advise you on the best way to securely and reliably accept payments.
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with Kubera Payments, in order to give you preferential processing rates, payment security consulting, integration support and more.
SBOT members can see the following advantages when working with Kubera:
– Excellent payments hardware
– Fewer terminal and hardware issues
– Industry leading reporting capabilities
– Increased support from our local team of experts (augmenting 24-7-365 processor support)
– Increased profits through lower processing fees
– Web development services
– Local support
Please visit: https://kuberapayments.com/sbot/
If you have any questions about this updated benefit offering please don’t hesitate to contact Chris Browes, the BC based dedicated relationship manager for the Kubera / SBOT member benefit at email@example.com or 604-484-9278.
SBOT Travel Discount Program
SBOT is pleased to offer an exclusive worldwide travel discount service to our members. Savings may exceed 50%, and average 10-20% below-market on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world.
Save time and money. Let us negotiate the best deals and comparison price for you.
Any hotel, any car, anywhere, anytime.
Members can access the deal under ‘Links’ in the sidebar of their Member Information Centre.
You can count on Manco HR when it comes to hiring, managing, and recruitment. We can help you with both temporary and permanent positions depending on your business requirements.
Talk to us today and get reliable, highly productive, cost-effective staffing solutions custom designed for your business needs. Want to know more?
Heading for the Vancouver International Airport and thinking about using Park’N Fly services for the first time? Take advantage of a member benefit of two complimentary days of parking. From then on, prove you’re a member and get a substantial discount for belonging to the Surrey Board of Trade.
Interested in free parking? You can now earn free parking stays when you stay at Park’N Fly. Simply by joining the Park’N Fly Rewards program, you can start earning points towards free parking days. There’s no cost to join and it’s simple and easy to enroll. Parking at Park’N Fly has never been better!
Payworks is a leading expert in the field of total workforce management solutions, providing innovative cloud-based solutions for Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Time and Absence Management to more than 20,000 businesses across Canada. Surrey Board of Trade members are entitled to exclusive discounted pricing with Payworks.
We understand the unique requirements of Chamber members and have developed solutions specifically tailored to this market. Our service team is 100% committed to Chamber clients and provides a world-class service experience.
Members of the Surrey Board of Trade are entitled to exclusive discounted pricing with Payworks. Choose our Go-Green paperless payroll option to get an additional discount when there is no delivery of reports or pay statements from Payworks.
For a custom quote or more information, please contact Cassie Hamer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.460.2862 Ext.1130
The Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with Peninsula Canada who is the globally trusted provider of employment relations and HR services.
Peninsula Canada provides comprehensive around-the-clock advice and support that’s custom-tailored to each and every business.
Our services are affordable at a fixed monthly rate. With our handpicked team of HR experts, you can shift your focus with ease knowing that your employment matters are in the right hands. It’s more time for you to focus on what you do best: growing your business.
If you have any further questions, please contact Pierre Bourbonnais at (604) 351 1645 or email email@example.com. It’s in your favour to speak with a consultant to ensure that all your obligations as an employer are met.
As part of our partnership with SBOT we are offering a 5% discount to all members.
Peninsula Canada is the big company backup that’s right at your fingertips. We’ve got you covered.
The Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) to offer savings to events happening both onsite at the PNE and throughout Vancouver.
The PNE Group Sales Online Ticket Program offers savings to events happening both onsite at the PNE and throughout Vancouver. In previous years, savings for tickets to Playland, the PNE Fair, Fright Nights at Playland, Disney On Ice, Monster Jam and Cirque du Soleil, among others, were included in the program!
How to save on tickets:
1. Visit pne.ca/offers
2. Select the event of your choice
3. Click “Use your Super Groups promo code to save.” (A new page on TicketLeader will open.)
4. Enter your code in the form field.
5. Follow purchasing instructions
6. Your tickets will be sent to your account’s email address to present for admission at the event.
*Please do not go directly to the TicketLeader Promo Code page as that will not work.
*Make sure that you have an existing TicketLeader account before trying to purchase tickets.
*Codes can only be used up to one day prior to the date of the event.
For the Surrey Board of Trade code, please contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surrey Board of Trade members can save with Pragmatic’s large suite of communication solutions! Involved in every element of modern business collaboration, Pragmatic strives to offer complete communication solutions to our customers.
From audio conferencing to cloud video, our aim is to make it simpler and more cost-effective to connect with colleagues and clients across the globe. Pragmatic has been working to connect people and organizations for over 10 years.
Surrey Board of Trade members enjoy a savings of at LEAST 25% off their current audio conferencing rate.
Additional benefits include:
• 24/7 customer support (live answer times of 20 seconds or less)
• Dedicated Account Executive
• Customer care self-serve web portal
• Customizable billing
• Per second billing
• Integrated audio/web conferencing
• Free recordings and emailed invoices
• No contracts, commitments or monthly minimums!
In addition to audio conferencing, the Pragmatic portfolio offers a sliding scale of collaboration solutions, including:
• Web conferencing (Pragmatic’s Web Pro and Adobe Connect)
• Cloud video conferencing (including Blue Jeans and RP1Cloud)
• Conferencing hardware consulting and sales
We are conferencing experts, here to simplify, educate, and save you money! Contact your dedicated account rep today!
Surrey Board of Trade presents PressReader: The world’s largest all-you-can-read newspapers and magazines platform.
Through the new partnership with PressReader, Surrey Board of Trade delivers unlimited access to thousands of newspapers and magazines to its members.
A collaboration perfect for businesses looking to enhance their corporate culture, improve market insight, and better distribute their content at a local and global level.
As leaders in your respective industries, PressReader doubles up as a business resource tool and a benefit for employees fostering an environment for better engagement and collaboration around the topics important to you.
PressReader offers your business
* Unlimited access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines
* Keyword search tool to keep you informed and up-to-date
* Topic alerts delivered directly to your inbox on topics you care about
* Exclusive executive accounts for C-Level staff
* Instant translation in up to 18 different languages
With the Shell Fleet Card™, Surrey Board of Trade members receive exclusive access to fuel saving of up to 6₵ off each litre, Air Miles Reward Miles, access to 1,350+ Shell stations accross Canada, discounts on oil changes, and more.
(Terms & Conditions Apply)
For more information on the Shell Fleet Navigator program, please contact:
Staples Copy & Print
With the growing partnership between Staples and Surrey Board of Trade, we at Staples, are able to introduce an exclusive pricing structure for all Surrey Board of Trade members who shop at our Staples Copy and Print Centres. These instant discounts are available only on the presentation of the Staples Copy Card, which have been distributed to all members recently. Do not have one?
We have 4 stores in Surrey and have over 320 national locations to choose from. Have a digital file? Then for your convenience you can order online, staplescopyandprint.ca and pick up at ANY Staples location in Canada, at no additional charge. The discount will be applied upon pick up. Think about all your invoicing at one location, but your national sales teams able to pick up anywhere. Click here to read more about Staples Copy and Print Centres.
Enjoy the discount at our Copy and Print Centres, and reap the benefits of membership with the Surrey Board of Trade.
The Surrey Eagles are a Junior A hockey club, and are proud members of the British Columbia Hockey League. We play our home games at South Surrey Arena, offering both premier development opportunities for our players, and fast-paced, affordable entertainment for the whole family.
Surrey Board of Trade members receive preferred rates on game tickets, such as Season Tickets, VIP, and/or packages.
For more information, please contact the Membership Team at email@example.com
Surrey Board of Trade has partnered with TELUS Business, to provide your business big savings on:
- Peace of Mind™ for Business plans
- TELUS Secure Business
- TELUS Business Connect
Telus Business is renewing their commitment to #StandWithOwners and are committing $1M in funding, local advertising, and mentorship.
How to participate:
- Visit telus.com/standwithowners.
- Fill out an application form.
- Follow us for weekly here announcements.
The Surrey Board of Trade is excited to have partnered with Turkish Airlines to bring you the Turkish Airlines Corporate Club Program.
Turkish Airlines currently flies to three destinations in Canada; Toronto 6 flights a week, Montreal 3 flights a week, and Vancouver 3 flights a week. Istanbul (IST) – Vancouver (YVR) flights have launched as of May 2, 2021, with the B787-900 Dreamliner aircraft.
Get ready to join the Turkish Airlines Corporate Club Program, which brings together thousands of development-oriented corporate companies, without any commitment. This program is unique to the Surrey Board of Trade, commitment-free, and designed to fulfill the needs of corporate travelers. Access special discounts, extra baggage, free ticket changes, and more advantages.
Turkish Airlines is a Star Alliance member and the airline that flies to the most countries in the world, currently serving 321 destinations in 127 countries with a 358 aircraft fleet. Travel options include Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it one of the largest carriers in the world. It serves more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in Europe.
Make the most out of your Surrey Board of Trade membership and take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with the UPS Members Benefit Program. We’re excited to share this opportunity with you and enhance our members’ savings through UPS. See how you’ll save:
Small Package Services:
- 50% off shipments within Canada
- 50% off shipments to the U.S.
- 50% off shipments to worldwide destinations
- 50% off imports into Canada
- Savings start at 75% off on heavyweight, Less than Truckload shipments (150 lb. +)
– 30% off brokerage entry preparation fees
– FREE Automatic Daily Pickup (Weekly service charge waived)
– FREE UPS On-Call Pickup®
– FREE UPS Access Point® Locations within Canada
– FREE Freight Collect 3rd Party Service (Surcharge waived)
Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services for shipping, tracking and billing drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
The UPS Store®
- With The UPS Store ‘Get More’ card, you receive:
- 10% off printing, packaging, mailbox rentals
- Bonus Aeroplan® miles with every purchase
Put logistics to work for you. You can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. It’s free to sign up and there are no minimum shipping requirements. To enroll and start saving, call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. Obtain
Visit: www.membersbenefitprogram.com/SBT of this exclusive offer!
For more information, please contact Brian Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vancouver Bandits is a professional basketball team in Fraser Valley, British Columbia playing within the Canadian Elite Basketball League (CEBL).
Surrey Board of Trade members receive a 10% discount on all Gold individual tickets for Sponsor members – online purchases only.
Also, you can own your own suite, secure exclusive courtside season tickets, organize a group night out for you and your staff, host your clients in a way like never before, bring out your family and friends, and you can do it all at a Vancouver Bandits game.
Click HERE to secure your interest before it is too late!
For more information, please contact the Membership Team at email@example.com
As a valued Partner of the Vancouver Canucks, we are pleased to offer exclusive tickets for SBOT members.
With a rich history of 40 years Vancouver Whitecaps FC have been part of the very fabric of soccer in BC from youth development to professional teams.
The Vancouver Whitecaps are proud to offer all members of the Surrey Board of Trade THREE exclusive benefits:
Specially-Priced Full Season Memberships
Specially-Priced Single Match Tickets
- Please Click Here to purchase your tickets.
Specially-Priced Spring And Summer Skills Camps
Vancouver Whitecaps FC can also assist Surrey Board of Trade Members with:
- Client Acquisition & Retention
- Staff / Employee Rewards & Group Outings
- Premium and Suite Corporate Hospitality
- Season Tickets & Match Packages
- Youth clinics and soccer camps
- Fundraising opportunities