For information and resources related to supporting you or your business through COVID-19 follow the link below.
Caregiving vs. Work – How do you balance both?
Lights, Camera, Action! How to be a Zoom Master
How to Succeed at Selling Remotely
How to Rapidly Grow Your Business, Impact, and Influence in any Economy; By Serving Not Selling
Selling in Uncertain Times
Government Funding to Assist Staff in Overcoming Work Barriers
Boost Your Online Presence
How To Position Your Brand To Be The Best So You Can Thrive In Any Economy
An Introduction to the Workforce Reset Playbook for Employers
Workforce Reset Resources
Mental Health Resources
Mental-health supports for everyone:
- Province of B.C. mental-health supports page
- B.C. COVID-19 mental health self-assessment tool
BounceBack – free online, video and phone-based skills-building program for seniors, adults and youth who are experiencing low moods, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry
- Counselling and mental-health services – a variety of mental-health services, including low- or no-cost community counselling programs
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre – confidential, non-judgmental, free emotional support for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including thoughts of suicide. Call 1 800 SUICIDE (784-2433).
- First Nations Health Authority – comprehensive mental-health and cultural supports
The KUU-US Crisis Response Service: 24-7, culturally aware, crisis support to Indigenous people in British Columbia. Call 1 800 588-8717.
Crisis services by region – a list of crisis supports and services by region. Find help near you.
Mental-health supports for youth, young adults and families
- Foundry Virtual – province wide virtual services with counselling, peer support, family support, groups and workshops via chat, voice or video calls for young people aged 12-24 and their caregivers. All services are free and confidential. Call 1 833 FOUNDRY (308-6379).
- Here2Talk – confidential, free counselling and referral services by app, phone or online chat for all registered post-secondary students, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 1 877 857-3397, or 1 604 642-5212 if you are a student calling from outside of Canada.
- Ministry of Children and Family Development – the Ministry of Children and Family Development supports all children, youth and families in British Columbia to live safe and healthy lives and is responsible for providing programs and services to support child and youth mental health. A list of supports can be found here.
- Kids Help Phone – 24-7, immediate counselling, support, information and referrals. Youth can call 1 800 668-6868 or text TALK to 686868. Texting support for adults is available by texting TALK to 741741.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre – free mental-health and substance use information, resources and peer support for B.C. parents, caregivers and families of children and youth. Call 1 800 665-1822.
Supports for seniors:
- BC211 – this service will take calls from seniors looking for help and those who would like to volunteer to help seniors in their community, including virtual or telephone.
Support for front-line health-care workers:
- Virtual peer support service and online resource hub – phone and text-based peer-support service.