Coming this September!
This Back-to-Work Strategies Playbook will include several tools, templates, checklists, and hyperlinks to the following content:
- Surrey-specific and regional labour market and workforce needs and strategies
- Navigate employers to health, safety and wellness information and tactics – available information on preparing the workplace for safety of workers and customers by navigating employers to essential online WorkSafeBC, industry safety associations, Small Business BC, and other information
- Navigate employers to information on government programs and navigating employers to key online sites such as SBOT, sector-specific support information, Small Business BC, etc.
- Build employer capacity for workforce planning and preparation for recovery and re-opening
- Supporting employer HR capacity including attraction, recruitment, on-boarding, reskilling, retention, etc. in the new normal
- Opportunities for doing work in new ways including virtually
- Profiling best practices and examples in different sectors