Grow Your Business
You’re ready to take your business to the next level. Use the following resources as a how-to guide for growing your business.
Business growth ideas
- Articles to help you grow your business
- Learn about business growth and innovation
- Start exporting
- Sponsor or hire an apprentice to help grow your business
Doing business with Government
- Bid on a government of BC contract
- Bid on federal government contracts
- Attend workshops with government representatives at the Surrey Board of Trade office
Discover what business financing options are available to you.
- Articles on financing for your business
- Business grants and finances
- Financial assistance for small businesses
- Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
The Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund is now accepting loan applications. This fund has been co-developed by the federal government in partnership with the Federation of African Canadian Economics (FACE) and includes a $130 million investment by BDC. The loan fund provides financing of up to $250,000 for Black business owners and entrepreneurs so they can grow their businesses and succeed now and into the future.
Black entrepreneurs interested in finding out more about the Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund are encouraged to visit the FACE Coalition website.